A great Retirement Party -Great Ideas for a Special Occasion
Retirement is one of those times we look forwards to after a sometimes hard and long working life. It’s therefore nice that when that day arrives, it’s one that lives on for the rest if our lives. Often, this can be a daunting experience considering a lot has to be fitted in from speeches, invitations, to gifts, venues and guests.
When you are planning a retirement party let us at Quickbuffet U.K. help you along to make it perfect for you.
You will find local caterers in your area to help you with the catering and maybe even other services which could be useful also for the retirement party. Whilst some of you may think of retirement as the end of a journey and the beginning of the twilight years, others think of it as the start of a new era of life that is to be celebrated to the fullest. No matter what your view of retirement is, it is definitely a cause for a celebration.
When you take the time to plan out the evening, hosting a retirement party for the lucky among us who no longer have to work can be a rewarding experience. Let us help you cater for that retirement party, to put in every fine detail required to show this person on how much effort our professional caterers are willing to go, to make this a day to remember.
A great way to get everybody together for one final time to show all the appreciation off all of the colleagues and friends at their previous workplace.
We always advise the steps below as a golden rule
- Plan ahead is the rule like in all things as you might know already. At the time of the buffet, the event springs into life and there is always enough going on to keep you busy. Share with friends about you plans to solicit for some ideas.
- Keep organised and make some décor to add that extra spice to impress.
- As part of you menu planning, consider tastes, flavour combinations while keeping it simple as often guests will like a bit of everything.
- The choice of menu is important as it might well determine how involved you will be with your guests. Ask friends, family and co-workers for a helping hand, you might be surprised how helpful they turn out to be. If considering to hire out some services, staff for example from your caterer will take a lot of weight off your shoulders while keeping ahead with your planning ensuring you have enough time to interact with your guests. A finger buffet on the other hand ensure guests are interacting with each other which can add some extra vibe.
- Consider what space and equipment requirements you might want including water urns for a hot tea/coffee, hot holding equipment etc
- Keep a close look at your budgeting, it can easily run out of hand as I have noticed over the years. A good balance of quality and price is a good way to go but if not sure, post a catering lead here on Quickbuffet.co.uk to get the best quote within your budget. You may be surprised what ideas our caterers might come up with.
With Our extensive Caterers Database, you can find caterers for